New Student Registration

Please bring the following to register your student:

  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Transcript (or last report card if rising 9th grader)
  • Social security card (or copy)
  • Birth certificate (or copy)
  • Shot records
  • Driver’s license of parent/guardian
  • Custody paperwork (if applicable)
  • Heard County proof of residency (lease, mortgage, deed, or most recent property tax, home insurance,electric, water, gas, or landline phone bill)

Check social media or our website for any date/time changes