The goal of the media center is to encourage each student to become life-long readers and to provide with the knowledge needed for using a library to locate resources for pleasure reading and for research.
Each school year, all students are required attend a Media Center Orientation class. This class serves to train students on the use of the media center. Each student will be informed about:
- Media Center Rules and Consequences
- Media Center Guidelines & Procedures and Use of Book Sticks
- Check Out Procedures
- Proper Care for Library Books and What to do With Damaged Library Books
Media Center Resource Links
- Follett Destiny (Card Catalog) - Search for library media center books OR use the search box above.
- Galileo - Search research resources
- AR Book Find - Search to find if a book has an Accelerated Reader quiz (the points, book level, etc.)